Escargot on Getaway only in Le Bistro?

Annmeat

This is good to know. I will have to book LeBistro as the kids and hub love escargot. This was quite the hot button topic on the Royal boards last year- some WORLD WIDE ESCARGOT SHORTAGE ONLY AFFECTING ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISERS AND NOBODY ELSE.

I am not sure if there was a shortage. And I don't know if the snails are back on RCL-

Thanks for the information.

Nora

we just got off the dawn. Escargot was on the menu at Aqua one night, i want to say day 4 or 5. The head of hotel operations says that the menus are the same on all ships, so I bet you can get your snails without paying the bistro charge.

Hello-

Can any recent GA cruisers tell me if escargot are offered anywhere besides Le Bistro?

Thanks

Ann

From past experience, I do know that Escargot was offered (usually) on Thursday evenings as an appetizer in the main dining rooms. This stopped several years back and were only available in LeBistro's. My son is an escargot junkie. His record so far is 8 orders. We get LeBistro's free as platinum members so he really looks forwards to that evening. I have in the past got an order or two delivered to us in the main dining room when it was not on their menu, but felt bad because it sort of started a problem when another guest noticed & wanted some. Myself ************* well, I'll pass on the escargot !! LOL If you ask.............you may receive!!!!!!!!

This is good to know. I will have to book LeBistro as the kids and hub love escargot. This was quite the hot button topic on the Royal boards last year- some WORLD WIDE ESCARGOT SHORTAGE ONLY AFFECTING ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISERS AND NOBODY ELSE.

I am not sure if there was a shortage. And I don't know if the snails are back on RCL-

Thanks for the information.

Nora

Hey Nora - yes, Le Bistro has them. I don't eat them, but my parents raved about them!

Hey Nora - yes, Le Bistro has them. I don't eat them, but my parents raved about them!

My 3 kids could eat them like candy ... I had a bad experience with a vile snail and I am off them for life...

Glad we can feed their need sat the Bistro!,

One week to go!,,,