IF I buy flowers on board,

be aware you probably wont be able to take them off the ship

The wife, the flowers, or the bracelet? :D

Like he said...you can't take the flowers off the ship.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

My DH had flowers waiting in our cabin on embarkation day, and they were totally dead by the end of the week. So taking them off the ship wasn't really an issue! :p

Same here. The flowers were beautiful. Ours was an 8-day cruise and I asked our rooms steward to take them out on day 6. While they still looked OK I knew I couldn't take them off the ship and figured it would be one less thing for him to do when we disembarked.

My DH had flowers waiting in our cabin on embarkation day, and they were totally dead by the end of the week. So taking them off the ship wasn't really an issue! :p

Did you change the water?

I changed my water daily and they still looked awesome at the end of our cruise. I asked the room steward what he wanted me to do with them. He asked if he could give them to his girlfriend. Hopefully someone else enjoyed them for a couple days more.

I have had them waiting in our cabin several times on past cruises and they still looked good at the end of the cruise. On our last cruise out of Charleston on the Fantasy I saw 2 different people carry theirs off the ship , but wouldnt never try it myself as im not going to the bad boy room in customs

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

I have had them waiting in our cabin several times on past cruises and they still looked good at the end of the cruise. On our last cruise out of Charleston on the Fantasy I saw 2 different people carry theirs off the ship , but wouldnt never try it myself as im not going to the bad boy room in customs

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

I've seen single buds taken off in Long Beach. California is very protective against having insects enter into the ecosystem.

The petals of the rosebud were pulled away from the stem and then banged against the agent's navy jacket. The bud was allowed to enter, a bit worse for wear.

The only other flowers I've seen taken off was a vase of faux flowers set in resin.