Pools on Mariner

There are two main pools and several hot tubs. The solarium is somewhat more of an adult only pool and tends to be quieter. Sea days are a little crowded and they are not pools you will swim in. They don't have slides either. We soaked up the sun and used them to cool off, there is so much pool side activity I think you will enjoy it.

(beachchick here)

Sorry to quibble, but the Solarium pool and area isn't "somewhat" more of an adults only pool, it is adults only; no "somewhat" about it. If kids are in there, go find a pool attendant and ask him/her to take care of the matter (as in, follow RCI's own age restriction).

(Please no one go on about Alaska/Canada and cold weather cruises--this is Mariner, so that is not an issue.)

beachchick

Yep Solariom is adults only and thems the rules so please make everyone's cruise better and follow them. No one is picking on anyones kids at all but there are places for them and adults only places.

I wish I could really swim in the pools. I do a lot of laps but they are not conducive to that at all. Mostly just a quick rinse and back to the deck sort of thing. To me parking my hinid end in a deck chair for hours on end is boring so I hardly ever get to the pool.

I completely agree about parking oneself in a deck chair for hours. I just can't do it. I am very happy walking and roaming around the ship for hours but I can't just stay still in one place. Its a good thing those Voyager ships give me plenty of space to roam!

Archived