Just Booked 1st Cruise!

KEZ90

I just booked our very first cruise for our 25th Wedding Anniversary on Carnival Liberty sailing to the Western Caribbean in October 2015. I have been gathering tons of information from all of the posts - thank you!

What do you enjoy most about Liberty?

You picked a nice ship and cruise! I loved the Liberty, but it was five years ago, and before the 2.0 upgrades (guys burgers, blue iguana, as well as various bars etc), and I loved it back then. It is hands down the prettiest Carnival ship I have ever sailed on (decor), and loved the changing color lights in the atrium.

It was my best cruise ever, but only because it was just me and my Mom cruising, and we had a BLAST!. We would have had a blast on any ship, but I just will always have the best memories of my time on the Liberty with my Mom. Though your cruise is not till next year, you will be surprised how soon it comes. Have fun planning, and dont be put off by the occasional negative review, all ships get them. Just have fun planning and learn lots about the ship and ports/excursions beforhand and then have a wonderful cruise.:)

Just cruised "Liberty", and YES, you're going to have a wonderful cruise!

"Liberty" has, in my opinion, the best of both worlds, in that she has the 2.0 upgrades for the food, ie: Guys Hamburgers, etc., but retains the 1.0 shows which are FAR superior to the new shows. (At least in my opinion they are!) You'll enjoy 8 female dancers, 4 male dancers, 2 production singers, and a full 10 piece band. Shows are OUTSTANDING! Bands aboard are excellent as well, and the entire entertainment staff is truly GREAT!

I'm thinking of booking another "Liberty" cruise myself, as I had a wonderful time last month aboard the fun ship "Liberty"!

CONGRATS!

"SKY"

I just booked our very first cruise for our 25th Wedding Anniversary on Carnival Liberty sailing to the Western Caribbean in October 2015. I have been gathering tons of information from all of the posts - thank you!

Congratulations! You have plenty of time to collect information and read reviews. You've found the right place to do research and ask questions. I'm sure you will have a fabulous time.:D

Welcome to Cruise Critic! Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Congats. to KEZ90 for booking your first cruise. I know how you feel. We booked our first cruise in sept. 2010 and have not regretted it. We went on a

7- day eastern Caribbean. Our second was to the Bahamas, and our third was to western Caribbean to four ports in MEXICO. We are sailing on the pride back to the Bahamas in 64 days and we are getting very excited. Watch out you will get very addictive, but in a very good way. HAPPY SAILING!!!

Congratulations on your anniversary and your 1st cruise! . Look up your cruise on the boards and get to know some of your cruise mates. We did that for our last cruise and had a great meet-up and made some forever friends

Great now youre hooked like the rest of us . Enjoy.

Congrats on your first cruise. It took me twenty years to get my husband on one. So we went on our first cruise for our 20th anniversary, and this year we are gong on our 18th cruise, for our 38th anniversary!!

Just cruised "Liberty", and YES, you're going to have a wonderful cruise!

"Liberty" has, in my opinion, the best of both worlds, in that she has the 2.0 upgrades for the food, ie: Guys Hamburgers, etc., but retains the 1.0 shows which are FAR superior to the new shows. (At least in my opinion they are!) You'll enjoy 8 female dancers, 4 male dancers, 2 production singers, and a full 10 piece band. Shows are OUTSTANDING! Bands aboard are excellent as well, and the entire entertainment staff is truly GREAT!

I'm thinking of booking another "Liberty" cruise myself, as I had a wonderful time last month aboard the fun ship "Liberty"!

CONGRATS!

"SKY"

I think you are the only one who answered the OP's question!:)