Pt. Canaveral hotel for airport/cruise terminal transfers

DonnaBeachLover

I am booked on a cruise l0/4 on the Liberty going out of Pt. Canaveral. We will drive down - take the "cheap way" but looking for the best place to park and also stay. Either separately - a off site parking place and hotel or a package. Any suggestions?

Also talked my girlfriend into going too. She's flying in from KY and wants to come the night before. She's looking for a hotel that would pick up at the airport - transport to the hotel - then to the cruise terminal on Sat. and then from cruise terminal back to the airport. Any suggestions? Thanks!;)

The Radisson will pick up from the airport, and they also have a park and cruise package. Details are here:

http://www.radisson.com/cape-canaveral-hotel-fl-32920/flcocoa/optional

Get to Port Canaveral with Hotel's Transportation Options

Are you flying into Orlando Airport and need a shuttle to the Radisson Resort at the Port in Cape Canaveral? No worries. We’ll pick you up! Radisson Resort at the Port now offers transportation to and from Orlando International Airport, Sanford International Airport and Melbourne International Airport!

The Radisson Resort at the Port is the closest full-service resort to the Port Canaveral Cruise ships and the hotel's location is only 45 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO), 39 miles from Melbourne International Airport (MLB) and 60 miles from Sanford International Airport (SFB). Please allow approximately 55 minutes travel time to or from the hotel.

Call the hotel directly at +1 (321) 868-6576 at least 24 hours prior to arrival to make your airport shuttle reservation today. Payment for shuttle reservations will be taken at the time of booking. Departure times to the airports are limited, so book now.

Orlando International Airport (MCO) Transportation Pricing:

1 Person: $33 USD flat fee, one way

2 Persons $50 USD flat fee, one way

Each additional person: $10 USD flat fee, one way

Lincoln Town Car (max 2 people): $120 USD flat fee, one way

Sanford International Airport (SFB) Transportation Pricing:

1-2 Persons: $88 USD flat fee, one way

Lincoln Town Car (max 2 people): $158 USD flat fee, one way

Melbourne International Airport (MLB) Transportation Pricing:

1-2 Persons: $75 USD flat fee, one way

Lincoln Town Car (max 2 people): $105 USD flat fee, one way

*Extra charge for pick-ups between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. - Contact hotel directly for pricing.

Parking and Cruise Terminal Transportation

Park and Cruise Package

The Radisson Resort at Port Canaveral offers the hotel's signature Park & Cruise Packages that include parking for one car for the duration of the cruise, shuttle service to Port Canaveral for two people and an option to add breakfast for two people. Please check out the hotel's offers page for Park & Cruise Package rates.

Additional people for shuttles:

$6 per person one way

$12 per person round trip

Non-Package Rates

If you didn’t know that the Radisson Resort at the Port offers Park & Cruise packages and you have booked a different rate, don’t worry. You can add parking and shuttle to your reservation at check-in.

Three-Day Cruises: $30 (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people.

Four-Day/Five-Day Cruises: $35 (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people.

Seven-Day Cruises: $40 (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people.

Additional people for shuttle:

$6 per person one way

$12 per person round trip

Parking and Shuttle Only

Do you live locally and need a place to park for the duration of your cruise? Save money on parking with the hotel's special parking deals for non-guests! You can park your car at Park Port Canaveral by Radisson Resort, located off-site at 8600 Astronaut Blvd, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920. Park for the duration of your cruise and receive shuttle service to Port Canaveral for up to 50% off parking at the port. This rate includes parking for one car and shuttle for each person.

The Radisson serves all cruise lines at Port Canaveral!

Frequently Asked Questions

*All pricing is subject to change without notice.

2 wks ago We stayed at the Holiday Inn, cocoa, not Cocoa Beach ( diff is the one we stayed at is right off the interstate, not on the beach side). It was a bit cheaper b/c it is not right on the beach...15 min or so from parking and port.

We have used Park and Cruise twice now, $8 a day. Great service, quick to pick up and drop off.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We did the Park n Cruise with Comfort Suites this past May. Very easy and it included room, free parking for week, big breakfast with hot items, and shuttle to and from the port. There were 5 of us and we had a 2 room suite. Very clean. Older hotel that's been updated.

Will definitely use it again.

+1 for the Radisson. Stayed and parked there last October. Hotel was nice, and the bar was pretty festive with other people getting in cruise mode early, lol. Transfers to any from were handled well, and being dropped right at your car on return was nice.

We'll add another plus for the Radisson. Used them 4 times and great service every time. Wonderful lagoon style pool with a nice tiki bar. Convenient restaurant next door. Or go to the port channel nearby-- waterfront restaurants with "up close" view of ships sailing.

Return from ship has been reliable and on time.

Big fenced in parking lot for car storage during the cruise. Can book your shuttle tickets ahead of time by phone.

I've used Radisson 3 times, and 3 great experiences. You need to book one of their Park N Cruise packages. A standard room booking doesn't include cruise parking or shuttle. But this last time, the Park N Cruise rate ended up being only $5 more than the standard rate for us. I called in a few months early and got put on the list for the earliest possible shuttle, 10:30. Some hotels that shuttle people don't start until 11:30 or noon. That's a dealbreaker for me! Radisson has always started the shuttling a little early, as everyone on the list is always there, ready to go early. Be in the lobby, ready to go around 10:00-10:15.

Radisson's pool area is very nice. The rooms might not be up to the standard of a fancy resort, but the public areas are great! It really has the feel & atmosphere of a pre-cruise hotel.

I am confused as to why you need to pay for a shuttle for your gf. If you are driving, you could simply pick her up at the airport. Much much cheaper, even if it involves an extra trip from the hotel to the airport. I dropped off friends at the Orlando airport after my last cruise, and that airport could not have been easier to navigate through for a dropoff.

I've used Radisson 3 times, and 3 great experiences. You need to book one of their Park N Cruise packages. A standard room booking doesn't include cruise parking or shuttle. But this last time, the Park N Cruise rate ended up being only $5 more than the standard rate for us. I called in a few months early and got put on the list for the earliest possible shuttle, 10:30. Some hotels that shuttle people don't start until 11:30 or noon. That's a dealbreaker for me! Radisson has always started the shuttling a little early, as everyone on the list is always there, ready to go early. Be in the lobby, ready to go around 10:00-10:15.

Radisson's pool area is very nice. The rooms might not be up to the standard of a fancy resort, but the public areas are great! It really has the feel & atmosphere of a pre-cruise hotel.

I am confused as to why you need to pay for a shuttle for your gf. If you are driving, you could simply pick her up at the airport. Much much cheaper, even if it involves an extra trip from the hotel to the airport. I dropped off friends at the Orlando airport after my last cruise, and that airport could not have been easier to navigate through for a dropoff.

I am not picking up my girlfriend from the airport as she is traveling with her fiancé and son and her brother also - they've booked 2 cabins. My car - with my husband and I in it won't hold the 4 of them. My daughter is also going and wants me to carry her luggage in my car for them if they decide to fly. We have done this before - dropped off all the luggage lst and picked them up to take to the port but last time there was just 3 of them (Grannie had the baby) but this time there will be 4 of them. I am not paying for the girlfriend and her family - just trying to find a place for them to stay that might pick the up at the airport - take to the hotel - transport to cruise terminal the next day and pick up from the cruise terminal to transport back to the airport. I suggested a rental car but they'd prefer not use a rental car.

But thanks for your suggestions and I'll certain check out the Radisson myself since so many people suggested it.

Courtyard and comfort inn and suites offer a fly/ snooze/ cruise package. Wife and I are booked at Courtyard using this package.

It includes R/T transfer from / to MCO, 1night stay and shuttle to port.

Cost for the 2 of us is 220.00 with tax. I believe each extra person is 45.00 R/T and thirty use Travelnx as the shuttle service.

Edited by beerman2
Spelling. They use not thirty

Does anyone have a general idea of how much a taxi ride would cost for 2 people from the orlando airport to Port Canaveral? I really am starting to hate ride shares, and had somewhat picked out a hotel I was interested in staying at in Cape Canaveral right off the beach but they offer no transportation at all. I would do the ride share if a taxi is outlandish but I just figured I would ask...

Does anyone have a general idea of how much a taxi ride would cost for 2 people from the orlando airport to Port Canaveral? I really am starting to hate ride shares, and had somewhat picked out a hotel I was interested in staying at in Cape Canaveral right off the beach but they offer no transportation at all. I would do the ride share if a taxi is outlandish but I just figured I would ask...

A taxi from Orlando will cost you $$$. You are much better off to do a one way car rental or either book a shuttle.....much cheaper!!!

The most popular shuttles are Executive VIP limo, Cocoa Beach Shuttle, or Travelynx.