Udp

zoncom

Few UDL questions cannot seem to find on NCL site Only available before cruise, on cruise also?. With OBC? Cost 3 nights? Read wine incl. with 6pm bookings,correct? Thanks.

If you mean the UDP then you can book it before the cruise or once onboard. But if you book it before the cruise you cannot use OBC. You would have to prepay. I don't think they offer the 3 night package anymore and we have booked the UDP on our last two cruises and heard nothing about wine being included for an early dining time. Would love to know more about that too!

I think you may be getting confused with the old three restaurant package they used to offer, or the old offers they would occasionally have where you got a free bottle of wine if you ate at specific times. I'm not aware of any free wine given away with the UDP.

It's $59 for three night cruises.

You have to buy it for the whole of the cruise, so you can only buy it for three nights if you are on a three night cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk