Help with Breeze Cove Balcony please

Ms Jo UK

Can anyone tell me if cabin 2277 or 2285 is in a good location (eg not uner Galley) sorry for sounding so lazy but my PC won't display the deck plans, also are these cabins port or starboard?

TIA

Jo

Can anyone tell me if cabin 2277 or 2285 is in a good location (eg not uner Galley) sorry for sounding so lazy but my PC won't display the deck plans, also are these cabins port or starboard?

TIA

Jo

Both are good choices .I stayed in 2284 and it was great.You have to go back in the middle 2300-2400's to be under the galley.

Both are good choices .I stayed in 2284 and it was great.You have to go back in the middle 2300-2400's to be under the galley.

I know cove balconies are close to the ocean, do you consider that location to be better than the regular balconies. Everything I have read gives the Cove excellent reviews. Given a choice, would a Lido deck balcony or Cove balcony be better ? Considering these two types for our next Carnival cruise. BTW, motion sickness does not affect either of us. TIA

I know cove balconies are close to the ocean, do you consider that location to be better than the regular balconies. Everything I have read gives the Cove excellent reviews. Given a choice, would a Lido deck balcony or Cove balcony be better ? Considering these two types for our next Carnival cruise. BTW, motion sickness does not affect either of us. TIA

The deciding factor for me would be the closeness of the water versus being higher up.The balconies higher up above deck 5 which has a lanai deck that goes all the way around the ship ,and to me not as private because other passengers walking down on that deck can look up onto the balconies above.The coves are more enclosed because of being below the lifeboats and not as much sunlight as the upper balconies ,but still enough to enjoy while sitting out on them.A lot of the time the coves are cheaper than regular balconies also ,but you can look at the different balconies on youtube videos and then make a determination for yourself.There are a lot of other factors to consider ,like if you want to be closer to the action like the lido deck ,or away from it.It was very quiet down there so that really appeals to us just our preference.

The deciding factor for me would be the closeness of the water versus being higher up.The balconies higher up above deck 5 which has a lanai deck that goes all the way around the ship ,and to me not as private because other passengers walking down on that deck can look up onto the balconies above.The coves are more enclosed because of being below the lifeboats and not as much sunlight as the upper balconies ,but still enough to enjoy while sitting out on them.A lot of the time the coves are cheaper than regular balconies also ,but you can look at the different balconies on youtube videos and then make a determination for yourself.There are a lot of other factors to consider ,like if you want to be closer to the action like the lido deck ,or away from it.It was very quiet down there so that really appeals to us just our preference.

Sounds like we will try the Cove on our next cruise. Being quiet & close to the water sounds good. Thanks for the suggestion of checking out the youtube videos too.

TIA

Jo

Even numbered cabins are on the port side, and odd numbered cabins are on the starboard side. Looking at the deck plans, 2277 looks like a good location.

I am in 2345 and from what I can tell the dining room is above me. Does anyone know if this is a quiet cabin I. Can't sleep when there is noise thanks in advance

You should be all right. There shouldn't be much (if any) noise from that area after the MDR is closed for the evening.