Another Set Sail Pass question

I filled out the on line papers 2 weeks ago to get the set sail pass and still haven't received the e-mail from RCC to print it out. How long did it take to get yours? I have time because we are going until 11/27, but just curious about how long it takes.

Mariner of the Seas 11/27/05

Navigator of the Seas 5/3/03

I completed my online paperwork for our 10/7 cruise and I printed it right at the end (it told me to do so).

I actually have it in front of me and it says SetSail Pass and has the bar code on the upper right. Should I be waiting for something else?

It has the names of my husband and my two kids on it also.

CruiserPK-the SetSail Pass is online check in. You complete the info. On line instead of doing it at the pier.

I did my on-line check in about 2-3 weeks ago, and I got the same message about receiving an e-mail when I could finish the process.

I finally called RCCL customer service yesterday, and she told me that I have to make final payment before it will print. I did not argue with her, but it seems that others have been able to print before they make final payment.

I figure I will wait until I make the final, and if it still does not print, then I will call back.

Good luck!

I had access to the embarkation forms before final payment....now that the final payment was made 4 wks ago., they don't even know my reservation number! I believe they are upgrading their system from embarkation forms to set sail pass, they have the available dates to access for each ship posted, and they are all different! Lengend of the Seas can be accessed august 16th, guess I have to wait to make sure they haven't completely dumped me from the system!***PANIC****

I filled out the on-line form three weeks ago and received the same not about waiting for an e-mail. LAst night, I was checking through the RCCL site and found I was now able to print the SetSail Pass - I'm stil waiting for the e-mail. Go back and act as if you were going to fill out the forms again - Step 4(?) will probably alert you to the fact that you can print it now.

Hi Maybebell

We are also going on the Mariner 11/27. We have a thread going on the roll call boards so come join us and make sure you sign up for the meet and mingle. I too filled out the forms but have to wait to make final payment to print the set sail pass. See you on board!:cool: Jill

Archived