Tables on balconies

So this is probably a very silly question but when we on on the Allure in May 2013 we had a balcony and LOVED having breakfast and snacks on the balcony.

Looking into booking another Caribbean cruise but I have heard here on CC that not all ships have the same height table as the Allure does. That they are low like coffee/side tables.

Can anyone tell me what ships HAVE regular height tables on the balconies.

Granted the tables height doesn't out rank the itinerary but I would like to know so I'm not disappointed. Thnx

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by couple_cruisers

I can tell you Oasis had a nice large table. It was large enough for DW & I to have room service breakfast delivered and eaten on the balcony. This was a D1 balcony, but I think they're the same all over the ship.

Freedom on the other hand had a small, low table that would only fit a drink or two.

Our D category balcony on the Jewel had a wonderful big table. We often picked up lunch at the WJ and ate it with a glass of wine on our balcony. Fabulous. This year we are sailing on the Independence and will have to make do with that tiny table!