Spa and veggie burger question...

JessiKneier

I have two questions. From what I understand, I think you have to get a spa pass to enjoy the spa facilities. If you book a spa treatment, can you use the facilities or do you still need a pass? Do you book spa appointments directly at the spa?

Also, are there any places that have veggie burgers on board?

Thank you!

No & Yes...

The "Thermal Suite" on many of the boats is not included with Spa treatments. Day passes are usually available (unsure of the cost) as well as Weekly passes for usually around $200ish- I think. You can ususally pre-book apointments on-line about 45 days before your cruise. The spa passes can't be purchased on-line. You can also book appointments after you get on the ship. Watch the daily newsletter for deals & specials.

I've seen Veggie burgers on the boats before, I haven't paid must attention to them, so I can't tell you much, but I have seen them. Hopefully someone else can give you a bit more info.

Edited by arjay9

Yes to veggie burgers. You can have them cooked at the outdoor bbqs - just need a few minutes lead time. Also when we lunch in Cagneys the waiter is able to find us non-frozen ones made of beans? At least on a couple of ships we've had this. Not sure where he sourced them from, but the outdoor bbq ones are just the standard frozen fare.

I have two questions. From what I understand, I think you have to get a spa pass to enjoy the spa facilities. If you book a spa treatment, can you use the facilities or do you still need a pass? Do you book spa appointments directly at the spa?

Also, are there any places that have veggie burgers on board?

Thank you!

I was on the Breakaway in May. I ordered veggie burgers when I was at the Uptown Grill. U do have to order it and wait a little while for them to grill it.

I've found in all cases where I've ordered a veggie burger (on NCL and other ships) that they throw the burger in the deep fryer first then on the grill. I don't prefer my veggie burgers deep fried. In a couple of instances I've asked they not be deep fried and was told that they are "pre deep fried" before ordered then thrown on the grill. Just be aware ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

The MDRs had a black bean burger on the lunch menu. I don't know if it's still there with the recent changes I've heard they've made. I had it pretty much every day for lunch. It was pretty thick, I had to slice it in half because it was so filling.