Sapphire Balcony C618

sprint180

A year ago when I was taking my Alaska trip I looked for a picture of our room and couldn't find one. So I am posting a year late. (just figured out how to post pics) Incase someone wants to see what the rooms are like. They may have been changed but I would assume they are basically the same.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Thanks for the pictures, we are in C705 on the Sapphire in January. I have read that there are 4 chairs on the balcony, but I only see 2 in your pic. Just asking as we have friends with an inside that may spend some time on our balcony.

The cabin looks lovely.

Chez

Xx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pictures, we are in C705 on the Sapphire in January. I have read that there are 4 chairs on the balcony, but I only see 2 in your pic. Just asking as we have friends with an inside that may spend some time on our balcony.

The cabin looks lovely.

Chez

Xx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Hi,We are on the Sapphire in January too,inside cabin aswell.Could you add ANOTHER 2 chairs to those 4.? :);)

Hi,We are on the Sapphire in January too,inside cabin aswell.Could you add ANOTHER 2 chairs to those 4.? :);)

No problem, 6 should fit:p although I think you will be getting off as we get on;)

We had an inside booked but got a cheap upgrade to a balcony, so interested to know about the balcony seating.

Have a great cruise!!

Chez

xx

you could probably get two more chairs on there but it would be crowded. I guess you could take some of the other stuff off though. It was bigger then I thought it would be though.

Edited by sprint180

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I am looking at cabin c710 or c710. One deck up I guess but the same location?

I have heard engine noise on ships towards the mid to back section, and am concerned these cabins will hear it.

Can you confirm there are no engine noises present here?

thanks

Edited by sandy999