Well done Princess UK

Darcy15

We can all be quick to complain, but less eager to praise, so thought I'd post a personal thank you to Princess UK

I phoned today as I needed to change my travel plans. It was all very convoluted as it involved changing two cruises - including flights, hotels and transfers.

The lady I spoke with was an absolute gem, and dealt with it all very pleasantly and efficiently.

Everything is now straightened out, personaliser sorted and new confirmations emailed to me.

I was very impressed :)

Nicely done Princess :D

I dreaded making the phone call to be honest - I'm quite shy so prefer to do everything online

.....which I had done, as usual, to book the cruises in the first place

Work commitments next year meant changing both cruises, so phoning was the only way round it. I was so worried about trying to explain what I wanted to do as it wasn't just a straight 'swap' :o

The lady was just brilliant - listened and understood what I needed and worked through it all step by step until it was all sorted out :)

Sapphire and Coral Princess here I come in 2015 :D

I agree. I had to call earlier this week to cancel a cruise and rebook a different one about 2 weeks earlier in January. I was impressed that they could handle it so politely and that she was able to transfer my earlier deposit to the new booking ( with a bit more additional money due). I was expecting to put a new deposit down and wait several weeks for the refund. I was pleasantly surprised. My Princess TA is wonderful!:)