Drinks Package

Hi

Myself and my husband are going on the allure of the Seas next May to the Med from Barcelona .Just doing some homework for the cruise and i see the driink packages are in us dollar. My question is when i go to book them will they be in euro or will they be charged in dollar as I want to see if it going to be good valu or not :confused:

If you are able to access your cruise on the Cruise Planner and then when the drink packages are available they should come up for you in the currency in which you have booked your sailing.

You are always aware of the exact price you are paying prior to payment. Payment is made at time of booking the package.

You can use Royal's Pre-cruise Planner to confirm, but I believe if you purchase before the cruise, you will be charged in the currency you used to book the cruise. If you wait and purchase onboard, you will be charged in USD.

Hi

Myself and my husband are going on the allure of the Seas next May to the Med from Barcelona .Just doing some homework for the cruise and i see the driink packages are in us dollar. My question is when i go to book them will they be in euro or will they be charged in dollar as I want to see if it going to be good valu or not :confused:

Ours comes up in Canadian dollars. We paid our Cruise fare in Canadian.

Yours should come up with the appropriate currency if your choose your region/country online

Sent from my iPad using Forums