How do I book mdr?

Tudorcruisers

I want to book a time to eat in mdr on our first evening as we are doing open dining. I went to the celebrity and onto manage my reservation but I cannot see anywhere that enables me to book a time. I did it last year and am obviously doing something wrong this time! Hope someone can help.

In another post, you say that you are close to your cruise date. Depending on how close, it may be too late to make this booking. When are you cruising?

Hi cruise stitch. We sail 30th aug so it is 6 weeks today, maybe I'm too early trying to make a reservation. Thank you for your reply on my other post :)

...in case you still can't access via the link:

It's not easy to find. This is how I did it: go to your Pre-Cruise Planner, Dining & Beverage Tab, Click on Celebrity Select Dining, add to cart. Then, you can start making your reservations. To modify your reservations (this was the only way I could make reservations for 4 for 14 nights), go to My Cruise Summary. On right hand side of screen, go to Order History under View Cruise Planner Orders. It will show all of your Select Dining Reservations and you will be able to modify if need be.