How far in advance can we book extras ?

lvnthdrm

It sounds as though there are on going problems with Celebrity's website, but can someone please let me know how far in advance you can book Dining packages ect. I'm not sailing until next year but I have registered on their site and was just having a look at how it all works but seem to be getting no where. Too far off I suppose ?? :rolleyes:

Many thanks.

I'm not sure of the answer to all your questions, but when we decided to book a dining package we just called and did it over the phone. Worked out fine. If you are in Captains Club, call them instead of the regular number - better service most of the time.

It sounds as though there are on going problems with Celebrity's website, but can someone please let me know how far in advance you can book Dining packages ect. I'm not sailing until next year but I have registered on their site and was just having a look at how it all works but seem to be getting no where. Too far off I suppose ?? :rolleyes:

Many thanks.

There is not fixed time when you can book cruise enhancements. We have been on cruises where we were able to book specialty dining more than a year pre-cruise and others where is was not available until a few months before. It is a similar situation for beverage packages. Excursions tend to be available later as they depend on Celebrity completing contracts for the season so, if you are cruising at the beginning of the season, excursions will be available later than if you are cruising at the end of the season.

My advice is to do what we do and just keep checking. If it is getting very close to your cruise and dining and beverage packages are not available, I have found emailing Celebrity can prompt them to be released for your cruise.