Two questions re Explorer 7/26 to Bermuda

My wife and I are getting psyched to sail to Bermuda next week for our 30th anniversary!

Two questions:

1. We like to have breakfast on our balcony, but the range of times on the hang tag is earlier than optimal. On Allure, the latest breakfast delivery on the tag was 9:30. Without this constraint, my wife might actually sleep in a little later than that. (Not me -- I sneak out at about 7 and drink Diet Coke and do work on the Promenade!) Will they deliver breakfast items later than 9:30 in response to a call (presumably from a "house phone") or otherwise? Can you successfully mark a later time on a hang tag?

2. What are the best independent providers or independent marketers of (A) land-based sightseeing tours and (B) catamaran trips in Bermuda?

Many thanks for your advice!

Matt

Edited by MattSaw

I don't know if you can get breakfast delivered as late as you want. You might try calling room service and asking.

If they cannot deliver breakfast as late as you want, you can always go to Windjammer yourself and bring back breakfast items to your stateroom.

Thanks.

By the way, when do they take down breakfast in the WJ? 11? 10:30?

I'm thinking 11. It will be in your Cruise Compass (daily schedule) you will get every evening.

Edited by clarea