Sign in for Adventure Ocean

My cruise is months away however this is my first cruise and I am very excited.I have already started planning what to do on embarkation.When is the best time to sign children into kids club my DD wil be 9 . We plan to eat around 6.30pm so is it easier to sign up before or after dinner ? :)

My cruise is months away however this is my first cruise and I am very excited.I have already started planning what to do on embarkation.When is the best time to sign children into kids club my DD wil be 9 . We plan to eat around 6.30pm so is it easier to sign up before or after dinner ? :)

We have cruised with RCI many times with our young children. At check in or when boarding the ship you usually get all of the information regarding this. Your child will have a non removable wristband put on them which (from memory) indicates the cabin number and muster station information in case the get lost or separated from you. It really is a very well oiled system.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our kids have used AO many times and love it. Day One it is usually open for sign up only. You get to go and check out the area with the kids, meet the staff and fill in the paperwork. This is the only time adults are allowed in the AO area.

The staff will greet you when you board the ship and let you know the sign up times and give you the day 1 kids compass. They will also give your child a wrist band with their muster station on it. Don't worry if you miss this as they will also check at Muster demo to ensure all children have the band. I find the band a bit annoying for photo's but understand the importance if there is an emergency.

Happy Cruising.

Your kids will love adventure ocean. All my RC cruises have been fantastic and i have to literally pull my kids from club.

like the last post indicates

day 1 - you sign them up and tour the club

day 2-7 - club opens usually at 9 until 12. then reopens from 2-10. you have option to leave them in for dinner between 530-630.

you'll love cruisin.

Carnival Glory 2007

RC Freedom of the Seas 2013

Carnival Breeze 2014

RC Grandeur of the Seas 2014

RC Oasis of the Seas ..... coming 2014

Thank you for all your replies really useful information.I believe my DD will indeed need to be pulled away.DD has already informed me she rather than visit some ruins she would rather stay in the kids club.Although I am not sold on this idea leaving her on board while we go on an excursion and I am not what you would describe as an over protective mum. :)

Your call on leaving your daughter on the cruise while you go on excursions. Keep this in mind.

What if you get hurt on an excursion and cant make it back to the boat before sailing. Your daughter is on the boat and you arent. Now this is worst case scenario. As an over protective father i wouldn't do it.

Carnival Glory 2007

RC Freedom of the Seas 2013

Carnival Breeze 2014

RC Grandeur of the Seas 2014

RC Oasis of the Seas ..... coming 2014

I am inclined to agree with you.I would like to spend some time with my DD.As we are going to some interesting ports in in Croatia, Greece and Turkey so would like her to experience these as travel broadens the mind.

Of course, if something were to happen to you while on an excursion, and had to be taken for treatment somewhere, there you would be...injured...and your child would be hanging at the hospital with you.....which is the worst of the evils?