Glory/Conquest/Splendor

purplemusik

I've been on Liberty & Freedom - sister ships to Conquest & Glory. We're going on Conquest next January. I'm unhappy that there is no Serenity Deck on Conquest. We were booked on Freedom, but they're moving it to Galveston the end of January and our booking was moved to Conquest. Oh, well!

I just checked the deck plans for Splendor and there is no Guy's Burgers on it. That would now be a deal breaker for us. So I'd choose Glory or Conquest for that reason.

Just off the Glory a week ago (mega post vacation depression setting in) and had a BLAST! The ship layout was nice and had mostly great staff. It is one of the ships with the American Table/Feast. It is what it is. Having not been on the Conquest or Splendor I can't speak to those, but we loved the Glory.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by CBJforLIFE

Been on the Splendor twice when she was sailing out of California and the Conquest twice on a B2B last November. I'd choose the Splendor for the Tandoor alone. Haven't sailed on the Glory.

Splendor is a wider ship. She has more tables in the buffet (so it's less crowded). Her lido pool area has an upper deck (with even more tables) and several covered hot tubs. Her rotissierie is upstairs from the buffet. Do not know if she got any of the new food areas - Guys, Blue Iguana, etc. Did I say she has the Tandoor?:D The pineapple chutney is great on the soft-serve.

Conquest has a step-up lido deck and exposed to the elements hot tubs. She has a fish and chips station, Guys and the Blue Iguana.

Both ships have the same deck plan. So much so that DH, when embarking the first Conquest cruise, asked if we had sailed on this ship before!

Both the Conquest and Splendor have the old menus. The Glory is testing the 7 day new menu. We've liked the new menus on the short cruises out of LA.

Been on the Splendor twice when she was sailing out of California and the Conquest twice on a B2B last November. I'd choose the Splendor for the Tandoor alone. Haven't sailed on the Glory.

Splendor is a wider ship. She has more tables in the buffet (so it's less crowded). Her lido pool area has an upper deck (with even more tables) and several covered hot tubs. Her rotissierie is upstairs from the buffet. Do not know if she got any of the new food areas - Guys, Blue Iguana, etc. Did I say she has the Tandoor?:D The pineapple chutney is great on the soft-serve.

Conquest has a step-up lido deck and exposed to the elements hot tubs. She has a fish and chips station, Guys and the Blue Iguana.

Both ships have the same deck plan. So much so that DH, when embarking the first Conquest cruise, asked if we had sailed on this ship before!

Both the Conquest and Splendor have the old menus. The Glory is testing the 7 day new menu. We've liked the new menus on the short cruises out of LA.

I checked the deck plans and Splendor does not have Guys or the other new restaurants.