Atlantis 15th Anniversary Cruise 3/5-12/06

MILEMRKR63

Hi All~

Myself and 2 friends just booked this cruise today. Since this is our first all gay cruise, what can we expect from this Atlantis adventure. How is the Milleniuem? We have all cruised before but never a gay chartered sailing.

Anyone else sailing this cruise?

Thank you kindly in advance for responses.

Don

There is another thread on this board already started with a few of us already signed up for this cruise. I will bump it up to the top so you can find it easier.....bump it yourself so you get on the list!

Regarding finding out about Atlantis cruises, do a search on this board and you will find lots of good information. This is the first Atlantis cruise for my partner and I and our good friends so we too have been searching for info...there is lots of it to be found on here...you just have to dig a little.

Regarding the Milly, I haven't sailed on her, but was on her sister ship the Summit three years ago and while it is not a MEGA ship, I really liked it....sorta casually elegant. I liked Celebrity's service standard though it appears it may have slipped some in the three years since I was onboard so it will be interesing to see just how it is.

Clay

Archived