Today's sailing of Vision of the Seas

Yes - the delay was because of "us" being taken off due to fainting and decision not to sail but to check out what happened. We are thankful that we are OK, they were great in helping us off and getting us to hospital. They would have taken care of us if need local attention but we are South Florida residents and did not need further assistance. But the miracle is.... we had opportunity to help a very sick friend (not a sailor) connect to meet a need. Sorry the delay!

So how many people were sick ??? ("we are ok")

Not sure what that last sentence means...... "connect to meet a need"

Yes - the delay was because of "us" being taken off due to fainting and decision not to sail but to check out what happened. We are thankful that we are OK, they were great in helping us off and getting us to hospital. They would have taken care of us if need local attention but we are South Florida residents and did not need further assistance. But the miracle is.... we had opportunity to help a very sick friend (not a sailor) connect to meet a need. Sorry the delay!

So how many people were sick ??? ("we are ok")

Not sure what that last sentence means...... "connect to meet a need"

Are you folks talking about today 6/26/14 or the 6/21/14 cruise??:confused:

OK - My husband passed out at muster call - so off to ER, he is OK. Yesterday, found out that a friend having a fundraiser (today) for a co-worker of mine who is terminal. They were selling a record collection and I knew someone who had an extra $1000 to buy to collection - never would have happened if we were on Vision on Friday.... so feel OK that I missed my 3rd cruise this year (other 2 due to Mom sick and passing), feel great hubby checked out OK and feel great connect the 2 for the fund-raiser - was the 21st cruise.