Mugs

umpisoccer

Can anyone tell me who has had the classic package on the Celebrity cruises (Silhouette, but assume all would work the same on other ships) if you received a souvenir mug in your room on arrival or even at all? The Royal Carribean gives a souvenir mug with their beverage packages and I loved using it for my morning coffee. Thanks!

On Celebrity you don't have to burden yourself with carrying around a mug. You present your card and get a drink in a fresh glass or cup. They also recommend or ask that you use a clean plate, cup or glass at the buffet and drink stations. They also ask that you do not directly fill water bottles, or other containers at the water stations.

Drink up 🍸🍺🍻

They have regular coffee mugs in the buffet. Coffee cups in the MDR. Café Al Bacio, the coffee bar, only serves espresso style coffee. They use various style cups for sit down there as appropriate for espresso, latte or cappuccino. For take away coffees from Café al Bacio they provide paper cups with sleeves and lids similar to Starbucks or other coffee shops.

For soda pop, they stopped using the plastic cooler mugs when they switched from fountain soda to cans on the package several years ago. If you're sitting down they'll give you a glass with ice and a straw and open & pour from the can for you. If you're taking away they'll just let you take the can.

They do not have the soda dispensers like they do on RCL.