Triumph 2015 Long Itinerary

We just booked a 5 day on the Magic for February (Great Deal) (the fill in for the longer Triumph sails) which combined with other other planned cruises Splendor this Aug and Breeze in December and April will get us to Diamond (at the completion of the April cruise on the Breeze). YEAH!

That is great but what if they make the upcoming "improvements" to loyalty program?:):).

We get there this December. BTW found out you cannot get the Diamond perks (other than the capt one) until after your Diamond cruise.

Wanted to use the free upgrade to go from ov to balcony this December and rules say no.

This is awesome we booked the original b2b cruise on the Triumph about 6 months ago. Glad to see they have added more. They have added a couple of more to the standard Carnival search tool as of this morning. Note there are subtle differences in itinerary at least on the 11 day.

Don

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We just booked a 5 day on the Magic for February (Great Deal) (the fill in for the longer Triumph sails) which combined with other other planned cruises Splendor this Aug and Breeze in December and April will get us to Diamond (at the completion of the April cruise on the Breeze). YEAH!

That's good price for he Magic. Weve done the 4 and 5 day on the Triumph and the price has been cheaper for the 5 day.

One of the reaons Ive been booking with RCCl out of Galveston. It has been a lot cheaper than the Magic 7 day. Our upcoming cruise was almost $300pp cheaper:confused:

Im actually looking at the Magic 4 day weekend cruise, good price and It doesn't cost the GF anytime off of work

Congrats on upcoming Diamond..... Its worth a lot more on RCCL:p:D

That is great but what if they make the upcoming "improvements" to loyalty program?:):).

We get there this December. BTW found out you cannot get the Diamond perks (other than the capt one) until after your Diamond cruise.

Wanted to use the free upgrade to go from ov to balcony this December and rules say no.

Good info thanks

That's good price for he Magic. Weve done the 4 and 5 day on the Triumph and the price has been cheaper for the 5 day.

One of the reaons Ive been booking with RCCl out of Galveston. It has been a lot cheaper than the Magic 7 day. Our upcoming cruise was almost $300pp cheaper:confused:

Im actually looking at the Magic 4 day weekend cruise, good price and It doesn't cost the GF anytime off of work

Congrats on upcoming Diamond..... Its worth a lot more on RCCL:p:D

I think you are correct, but I doubt I will get there.

Me!!!!!!! Well, and my husband ;)

Hello again Jen. Saw you already joined the Roll Call !!

I wonder since this is a totally new itinerary from Galveston if we can get John Heald on board with us.

Edited by lady_cruiser

Love the new ports in South America.

I hope carnival remembers to tell their pax that they all must obtain a visa for brazil if their cruise stops in brazil

This is regardless of wether or not a pax is planning to get off the ship in brazil

When the splendor did its first voyage around South America a few years back and the itin was new again to carnival, 150 pax were denied boarding in Miami because they had not obtained Brazilian visas

Could have been a TA issue

Could have been that Carnival didn't get the correct info to its pax

Don't know but it is a requirement to have a visa even if staying on the ship in a Brazilian port

I don't know where these new itins are going in South America but this is good info for any cruiser on any line planning to go to brazil or if flying to brazil

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by luvtheships

I hope carnival remembers to tell their pax that they all must obtain a visa for brazil if their cruise stops in brazil

This is regardless of wether or not a pax is planning to get off the ship in brazil

When the splendor did its first voyage around South America a few years back and the itin was new again to carnival, 150 pax were denied boarding in Miami because they had not obtained Brazilian visas

Don't know but it is a requirement to have a visa even if staying on the ship in a Brazilian port

I don't know where these new itins are going in South America but this is good info for any cruiser on any line planning to go to brazil or if flying to brazil

It's not stopping in Brazil- stopping in Columbia, Panama and Costa Rica.

It's not stopping in Brazil- stopping in Columbia, Panama and Costa Rica.

Yes I did look up the itin but didn't edit my post as it is good info and the thread title said long itin and South America is usually a long itin cruise and I figure cruisers going around the horn might click on it

Edited by luvtheships

These are great itins. I hope this becomes a model for future cruise itinerary options. Very exciting.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes, hopefully they do continue with different itineraries to choose from & they sell very quick. That would give Carnival management the signal that this is the way to go for more diverse itineraries.

Wow would have thought that somehow Carnival would have made sure to advise passengers accordingly. Shame there was no way to do this while traveling there.

Wow would have thought that somehow Carnival would have made sure to advise passengers accordingly. Shame there was no way to do this while traveling there.

Yes it was a big issue. Apparantly ccl was doing their first South American cruise again after many years when this happened

Terrible for those affected pax

You need them for Panama if you fly in to the city, but Colon is a good 45 min drive from there down the new freeway, this is the only time we had to get one as we stayed downtown in Panama before we cruised. You do not need one at the other ports either.