Set Sail Pass looks different

Boy I must be dumb. I still can't figure out how they are going to bill my credit card account if I only give them the last four numbers? How do they know the other 12 & exp date if they never swipe/see the card? Is anyone else confused beside me? Ow well it's really not that important.

When you check in at the Port they *will* swipe your card to get the info....

(Why they bother to ask for the last four digits o the Set Sail, I don't know ... You could just check the "pay by cash" box, and show your card later.)

Aloha,

John

Boy I must be dumb. I still can't figure out how they are going to bill my credit card account if I only give them the last four numbers? How do they know the other 12 & exp date if they never swipe/see the card? Is anyone else confused beside me? Ow well it's really not that important.

We have a BofA Signature Visa and that is the only card we use when we cruise, make deposits and final payments. When I do my on-line check-in for any cruise, the last 4 digits of that cc are already filled in even the expiration date is there! And get this, when I get a new card and the expiration date changes, it is automatically changed on my SetSail Passes. Go Figure!!:D

If I want to change to a different credit card at the pier, then I would do so at that time.

Patti, when will you be on Explorer?

Hi Joanne, we are doing the September 11th cruise.

We have a BofA Signature Visa and that is the only card we use when we cruise, make deposits and final payments. When I do my on-line check-in for any cruise, the last 4 digits of that cc are already filled in even the expiration date is there! And get this, when I get a new card and the expiration date changes, it is automatically changed on my SetSail Passes. Go Figure!!:D

If I want to change to a different credit card at the pier, then I would do so at that time.

Hi Joanne, we are doing the September 11th cruise.

Patti, we are on the one before you. We sailed back in May on the Explorer. When I filled out the set sail then, it was in the new format and the pier agent had never seen one like it. She got a few other agents to come look at it too. The RCCL screen required us to populate our complete credit card number, unlike in the past when I only supplied the last 4 digits. Personally I liked the old way better, however they are striving for quicker check in at the pier. I am curious to see if it's working.