Paid for ice cream

smokey01

Last time I was on Azura 4 years ago I remember lovely ice creams served in chocolate coated cones. Are such ice creams still available. What flavours are available (I can't remember!) and how much?

Don't think so. They now come around the pool decks daytime with branded Wall's ice cream carts selling ice cream, so I think the days of free ice cream are gone. Same when you want a nice cookie or slice if cake - that's only "free" when you buy a Costa coffee.

Yes they are still available on Lido deck next to the pizza place by the Coral pool. Price depends on size. Can't remember flavours, but definitely yummy and beware.... make your clothes shrink.

Don't think so. They now come around the pool decks daytime with branded Wall's ice cream carts selling ice cream, so I think the days of free ice cream are gone. Same when you want a nice cookie or slice if cake - that's only "free" when you buy a Costa coffee.

When we were on the Oriana world cruise 2012 and Aurora Worldie 2014, there was free ice cream in the buffet restaurant between 11.00 and 11.30 every day. It was in a cone on Oriana but a bowl on Aurora. I don't know if this is the case on all cruises though.:)

On Azura last August, paid-for Walls Carte d'Or from the counter by the pizzas/burgers. Flavours: vanilla, strawberry, toffee, choc mint chip, chocolate, rum 'n' raisin and others. Varied over the 12-day cruise. Price according to size of cone/no. of scoops.

When we were on the Oriana world cruise 2012 and Aurora Worldie 2014, there was free ice cream in the buffet restaurant between 11.00 and 11.30 every day. It was in a cone on Oriana but a bowl on Aurora. I don't know if this is the case on all cruises though.:)

I also enjoyed this free ice cream on Aurora. Our last 2 cruises have been on Adonia and unfortunately they don't do this.