Soft-Serve...What is it really?

rpmljm

We use it to make floats, shakes and malts, Yes, we bring on A&W, Sunkist Orange and Carnation Malted powder. (and a bit of Sis's homemade Kahlua.:D)

When I wanted to be extra bad (with calories) I would use the soft-serve instead of cream in my coffee.

I'm not sure what it is, but I do know I only eat it for special occasions... like after breakfast, mid-morning, after lunch, mid-afternoon, early evening since I do late dining, after dinner, and then I usually have some on my late night pre-bedtime walk. Other than that I usually just leave it alone.

Lol love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm not sure what it is, but I do know I only eat it for special occasions... like after breakfast, mid-morning, after lunch, mid-afternoon, early evening since I do late dining, after dinner, and then I usually have some on my late night pre-bedtime walk. Other than that I usually just leave it alone.

Sounds like my DH! LOL

I totally agree! I just got off the Liberty (which was the ship I tried the ice cream on the first time when I didn't care for it) and it was much better than before. Maybe they changed providers.

I think you're right. It was nothing like it was when I sailed a few years ago. Even the frozen yogurt was good. Something has surely changed for the better. :D

Does anyone know what the soft serve "ice cream" really is? Is it ice milk, frozen yogurt, or something else? It doesn't taste creamy like real ice cream.

Many people love it. I'm always disappointed in it when I try it. It's been 3 years since we cruised, has it changed at all? Thanks, just curious. :o

They have both. YUM YUM.