Haven and spa pass

Geenie

I had a spa suite on the Getaway this past April and I love, love, loved it. Used the facilities everyday. If anyone out there was on my cruise, please forgive me for staying on the stone loungers longer then I should have. So relaxing, who knew.

Being in a regular Haven suite and using the spa are really 2 unrelated things. While the Haven gives you access to two hot tubs and the private pool, that has nothing to do with the spa. If you like the spa facilities and want access to the thermal pool, loungers, salt therapy room and different saunas and showers, being in the Haven or being in a "regular" room doesn't make a difference.

We had haven spa suite in May on Getaway. It was amazing!!! We had the best of both worlds with the spa access and haven access.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

Edited by ksimpso3

$199 for 7 days on Getaway. My brother bought it because the rest of our group had haven access and he was in studio. We figured at least he could hang in spa with us. They only sell a limited amount though so go early after getting onboard if you want it.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

My DH and I would be on the Breakaway. Is a couple spa pass offered? If so, how much does it cost? What is the salt therapy room? Is everything unisex meaning the pool, loungers and saunas. When is the best time to buy a pass? Do they offer a sale? What are the hours of operation on the Breakaway?