Princess Everglades Air Boat Tour question

rjack22

Since our flight out of FLL doesn't leave until 1:40 PM we thought we would take the Everglades Airboat tour. But I am confused.

On Princess.com there are TWO Everglades Airboat tours listed. One is 2:25 hours and the other is 3:00 hours Both are $59.00.

Does anyone know what the difference is? Which one would you take? I know the 3 hour one drops you at the airport at noon if that helps.

Is an hour and forty minutes enough to go through security and get to our gate? I plan on doing EZcheck so we can go directly to the gate.

I think that the difference is that one ends at Fort Lauderdale airport and the other at Miami.

I concur with you.

To OP if you sign up make sure you get on the right bus, so you end up at the correct airport. It's a good way to pass the time. Over the years we have done it twice. The last time they had a baby that you could hold and have your picture taken holding said baby alligator.

Be very careful booking something advertised as a "three hour tour". Just saying... [emoji12]

LOL

Seriously, we did the tour last March on our B2B turn around day. At the end of the tour they got people to the FLL airport a little before noon and got us back to the ship a little after noon. If the OP is doing EZ check and has no luggage to check at the airport they should have no issues getting through security in time to make the flight.

The next week when we left checking bags is what took us the longest time, not the security line. One caution, I expect that it depends on the day that you leave and how many other ships are in port with people flying out.

As always, YMMV

Edited by ar1950