Possible GM

Thanks TC for the info. I wonder if he is the current GM on the Mariner.

Has anyone had the good fortune to run into Davor as GM lately? He and Massimo tend to have a ship humming perfectly and are so available to passengers and crew.

Michael Coghlan is GM on the Mariner now.

Davor will join the Voyager tomorrow as GM . . .

And just because, Franck is on the Navigator . . .

Yes, this is helpful! Peggy do you have any idea how long Davor will be on the Voyager? I am not boarding until November 21 for a long cruise. I doubt he will still be on, but sure hope so, as I do admire and respect him as a GM, having cruised with him several times on the Mariner?

Editing to say to street96, I failed to see you asked same question. Sorry 'bout that.

Edited by jhp

I believe the GM is Massimo for that cruise not Michael.

It is possible -- my information is from the G.M. that left the Voyager yesterday. I will cross my fingers that it is Michael and would be extremely disappointed if this were not the case.

Agree that any ship would benefit from having Davor as the G.M. I sincerely hope that the "regular" G.M.'s on Regent will be Franck, Davor and Michael. We have sailed with "Oceania" G.M.'s before and were underwhelmed. Andreas is the first "Oceania" G.M. that we have sailed with that understands the Regent culture and does see the distinct differences between the two products. Hope to see him on many more Regent cruises.

Edited by Travelcat2