What's the best "average" cabin on the Carnival Spirit

LeftatGator

My Mom and I cruised on the Spirit last August/September and I had booked a balcony guarantee and we were upgraded to the very back of the ship, in the middle on the highest deck - sorry can't remember the cabin number. With the Spirit's configuration the Lido deck was right above us. This was an awesome location! Our balcony was much wider than normal balconies and we had a great time visiting with everyone who had balconies on the back. When the cabin navigated to the glaciers and turned around it seemed like we could reach out and touch it - just breaktaking beautiful!

The one suggestion I would have is to book your balcony on the side of the ship that faces the landscape. If you are doing the southbound itinerary, book a balcony on the port side of the ship. For northbound, book on the starboard side.

We normally book a guarantee, but for Carnival's Alaska, I'd book far in advance and pick a stateroom.

Thinking about taking the spirit for an Alaska cruise. What's your favorite cabin? What is the best "average" cabin (you know, better balcony, better view, etc.).

We had cabin 6232 on Carnival Pride. It was I believe an 8D cabin. The balcony was triple that of an extended balcony, it was huge. Very nice to have two lounge chairs a table and two chairs and still have plenty of room to walk around. I highly recommend that cabin you just can't beat the price for the amount of room you get.

Archived