Connecting cabins

flyingv4me

Quick question: Are all of the cabin pairs on solstice class ships connecting? Specifically, I'm trying to find out if 1064 and 1066 on the Solstice can be connected. I seem to recall that all of the rooms seemed to be that way in January on the Silhouette, but my fuzzy memory can't recall for sure!

Thanks!

Look on the Solstice class ship deck plan. You will see a small icon (-) dash between the rooms that are connecting. Not all rooms are connecting and they connect by closing off an outer door between the two main cabin doors. The Millennium class ships have the same symbol for connecting staterooms, however they connect with a door inside the cabin.

They are not "connecting" cabins, but the balcony partitions can open up between the two cabins. Only problem, there is a support beam that comes down between every other stateroom balcony, and the partition can open, but you will have to step over the support beam to get to the next balcony on one side, and it will open up where you can walk thru on the other side of the balcony. Not sure what the configuration is for your two staterooms.

Here's an example of what it looks like on one side, and walk thru on the other side.

http://www.depping-design.de/test/displayimage.php?album=139&pid=4159#top_display_media