Cocoa Beach Hotel for a Family of 5- Not $$$$

Redsfan

We leave on FOS Nov 30th, and thinking reasonable flights will bring us to MCO around the 28th of November so we would need a 2 night hotel stay. We do not want to spend lots of money, and while searching the numerous hotels suggested in this forum it seems to be a not so positive outlook. Prices are very high for some, and many hotels do no allow a booking for 5..

Any ideas, or suggestions?

Most hotel rooms sleep a maximum of four people. Unless you can find an Embassy, Residence Inn, Doubletree, etc that has suites, you'll have to upgrade to a one or two bedroom condo.

Also, you are going over Thanksgiving. Many hotels may have a three or four night minimum.

Have you tried booking two rooms through hotwire or priceline?

Priceline name your own price is an option but run into the 4 person max issue. As for booking 2 rooms, my preference is to not have to do so as that will just run the budget out of the water. Found La Quinta last night which offers 5 person rooms for $200 for 3 nights so may book that. Don't think it's the greatest hotel but to be honest the Cruise is the vacation, so not overly concerned. We also have a rental car so getting around will be easy.

We have booked the Comfort Inn for the 5 of us for $117, and $127 a night respectively which seems pretty descent for the area. We booked a third night in case we fly in early but a nice cancellation policy makes this a no brainer at this time...,.

Cocoa Beach suites, I think I paid 80 a night, its a suite with a pullout in living area, its nothing fancy and in desperate need on of a renovation, but it was clean, despite being worn. The staff were the best I have had anywhere.

We have booked the Comfort Inn for the 5 of us for $117, and $127 a night respectively which seems pretty descent for the area. We booked a third night in case we fly in early but a nice cancellation policy makes this a no brainer at this time...,.

Glad everything worked out!!! Enjoy your cruise!!!:)

Great free advertising for the post above me who didn't read that we already booked the Comfort Inn.

Just found out we may have access to our travel companions time share in Orlando so the hunt might just be for a night before or after cruise...