Shopping in Grand Cayman

lannaxe96

I tried to find it on a map for you but it's hard seeing how they only give a post office box for their address. It did say it was located in West Bay. http://www.hellgifts.com/road_map.htm

I'm wondering if you could even bring any of that back to the US with you. It says the things are made from seeds. The USDA might not allow you to bring it back into the states.

Edited by RWolver672

I tried to find it on a map for you but it's hard seeing how they only give a post office box for their address. It did say it was located in West Bay. http://www.hellgifts.com/road_map.htm

I'm wondering if you could even bring any of that back to the US with you. It says the things are made from seeds. The USDA might not allow you to bring it back into the states.

That makes sense. I wonder if that applies to the shell necklaces too? I did just read on the US customs website that * Seeds for planting or consumption are approved, but they are actually part of a bag, so I don't really know if I can or not.

If they have a website, can you order online?

Nope, you can't order online. I'm wondering if it would be better for me just to ship the items home. I see people buying shell necklaces and bags, but with the seed bags, they may think the seeds are being used in an agricultural sense.

Also, thanks for the map. Very helpful resource!

For the heck of it I checked out the web site. I have bought very similar bracelets in Bahamas at straw market. I wore it back to the ship and on the ship. I saw lots of other ladies with same braclet. U should be able to return home with any of that stuff.

For the heck of it I checked out the web site. I have bought very similar bracelets in Bahamas at straw market. I wore it back to the ship and on the ship. I saw lots of other ladies with same braclet. U should be able to return home with any of that stuff.

That's what I was thinking. I was checking the USDA site, and I really don't see anything that would stop me from bringing these types of souvenirs home.

No, you won't have a problem brining them home if they are sewn onto a bag for decoration. Never heard of the place, though. Sorry.

Yeah, I didn't think it would be an issue, at least, I hoped it wouldn't be.