Question about prepaying for beverage package

cruise2relax

We are thinking of prepaying for the beverage package to spread out the cost of our upcoming cruise. Has anyone done this? I am interested in knowing how it is handled once on board. Is there a sticker already on our card when we get it? Is there something we have to do when on board? Just curious.

We are thinking of prepaying for the beverage package to spread out the cost of our upcoming cruise. Has anyone done this? I am interested in knowing how it is handled once on board. Is there a sticker already on our card when we get it? Is there something we have to do when on board? Just curious.

If you pre pay then there should be the sticker on your card when you check in. Nothing elase to do as far as I know.

If not just go to the table set up outside the HC on embarkation day to purchase.

We prepaid for our All inclusive beverage package on our recent Alaska cruise. They should affix a sticker to the cruise card, so when you check in, you're all set. We encountered a problem with our cards. We were traveling with a group of four....three of us wanted (and paid for) the beverage packages, but they messed up and placed a sticker on the 4th person, who didn't pay for the package.

Check in was rushed and they didn't want to handle this there...so they told us WE had to remedy this issue at passenger services aboard the ship. It took 20 minutes to remedy.

You can purchase the package on board, if you like. Many other passengers decided this option. I believe you have two days to purchase the package.

We booked as a 14-day cruise, but it is also being sold as 2 7-day cruises...we have one booking number, but 2 cruise credits listed in our booking information...

I believe we'll get a second cruise card on turn-around day, so if I pay for the AI package for the whole cruise (14 days), will my new card also have a sticker, or am I just looking for trouble even considering to buy it ahead of time?

Thanks!

We booked as a 14-day cruise, but it is also being sold as 2 7-day cruises...we have one booking number, but 2 cruise credits listed in our booking information...

I believe we'll get a second cruise card on turn-around day, so if I pay for the AI package for the whole cruise (14 days), will my new card also have a sticker, or am I just looking for trouble even considering to buy it ahead of time?

Be sure to bring proof of what you purchased just in case tehre is any question about the 2nd segment.

Some people have posted recently that they have received one cruise card for a B2B which covered both segments. I do not know how widespread that is.

But if you have paid for both segments and you do get a new cruise card, it should have the sticker on it when the new card is given to you. If not, go to passenger services with your proof of purchase.

The rate of exchange offered wasn't good for us to pre-pay. Dollar is around 1.69 to the pound and princess were offering 1.5 to the pound if we pre-paid. We bought on the first day and waiting on my credit card statement coming through any day now