Booking Specialty Restaurants in Advance

I'm going on the Dawn the week of October 24th with my boyfriend and two other couples. So, three cabins, all paying separately. The specialty restaurant reservations just opened up and we would like to make some reservations. The problem is, when you go to make the reservation for 6 people, it seems to want that one person to pay for all 6 people. Will we be able to split the costs to three cabins once we're on board? Or will the person who makes the reservation for 6 be charged for 6?

Thank you.

If you wish to reserve the specialty dining ahead of time you must pay for everyone or each make and pay for your own reservation and let the restaurant know when you board that you want to be seated together.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Edited by peg013

Or make 3 separate reservations for the same time.

If you wish to reserve the specialty dining ahead of time you must pay for everyone or each make and pay for your own reservation and let the restaurant know when you board that you want to be seated together.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

When I said "each make and pay for your own reservation" I was referring to each couple - not 6 individual reservations.

Edited by peg013