Would you book this cabin?

Hubby and I are going on a cruise in Jan. We have decided on the Splendor out of Miami. I want to do the Spa room.

I am seriously considering the ocean view room 1004. However, I have a few questions, will I feel a lot of movement? It is all the way forward. I am deciding between that and an inside cabin that is more toward the middle of the ship.

There is a nice review of the room. Any thoughts?

Thanks!!!!

No, I did not know it was a handicap room. I put in that I wanted an Oceanview Spa room and this is the only choice that came up. I think there must be very few of them.

How do you know it is handicap? Why would they give me that option?

How does that work then? I can book it, but if someone needs a handicap room, they will move me? That would be fine with me, I just really would not want to inconvenience someone if that is not the appropriate way to do it.

No, I did not know it was a handicap room. I put in that I wanted an Oceanview Spa room and this is the only choice that came up. I think there must be very few of them.

How do you know it is handicap? Why would they give me that option?

You can check the deck plans on Carnival's website. Then hover over your cabin number and click on it. You are then given a description. It shows a wheelchair symbol and says it is a modified stateroom.

Sharon

You will feel more movement the higher up you are and the more forward/rear you are. Also forward cabins will feel more movement than rear cabins.

If you get motion sickness, then definitely book a cabin more center of the ship and on a lower deck.