e-mail for Princess?

karenj4546

I'm looking for an e-mail address for Princess. I've searched both their site and the forums, to no avail.

We were supposed to have been on an 11 day cruise to Alaska, but got word the day before sailing that our house had been hit by lightening and burned. So, we had to come home. Princess did refund our taxes, but also said to e-mail them the story from the paper and pictures of the damage to our house. Unfortunately, I failed to write down the customer service address that they rattled off (we were busy making reservations to fly back home, talking with the fire marshal, etc).

So.....if anyone could help with a valid e-address, I'd sure appreciate it! (I THINK it started with "customerservice.....")

Thanks!

I'm looking for an e-mail address for Princess. I've searched both their site and the forums, to no avail.

We were supposed to have been on an 11 day cruise to Alaska, but got word the day before sailing that our house had been hit by lightening and burned. So, we had to come home. Princess did refund our taxes, but also said to e-mail them the story from the paper and pictures of the damage to our house. Unfortunately, I failed to write down the customer service address that they rattled off (we were busy making reservations to fly back home, talking with the fire marshal, etc).

So.....if anyone could help with a valid e-address, I'd sure appreciate it! (I THINK it started with "customerservice.....")

Thanks!

" <customerrelations@princess.com> " ;)

Cato. :)

Hopefully your travel/trip insurance kicked in.
Right. The thing to do is to contact your cruise insurance company, not Princess.

While it's awful about your home, most people have equally dramatic reasons for not being able to take the cruise. It's unlikely Princess will refund or transfer your cruise fare.