Diamond lounge or vouchers?

Does anyone know if Diamond lounge will be replaced by the voucher system on Quantum?

Or does it depend how many diamonds and above are on the ship?

If they give vouchers does that mean there is no diamond lounge event in the evening?

thanks

Does anyone know if Diamond lounge will be replaced by the voucher system on Quantum?

If they give vouchers does that mean there is no diamond lounge event in the evening?

thanks

I think there will be both.

YOUCHERS ?? Do you mean the three drinks on your sea pass card if so they are in addition to the diamond lounge you can use them at any of the bars during the diamond lounge evening hours 5 to 830/ 5.30 to 9 but not in any of the dining venues

thanks

Today I called the D+ desk about some other things but while chatting was told that the voucher system will be in place day 1 for the Quantum. It does not replace the diamond lounge or evening happy hour event but you have the choice to go to the lounge or go to the included bars for your "free" drinks..

Everything I have seen or read indicates that the vouchers are intended to complement the Diamond Lounge, not replace it. There is more to enjoy in the lounge than just free drinks.

I totally agree that there is more to enjoy in the lounge.

I have also read that they will add all the benefits, which used to be in the voucher booklet , onto our Seapass cards.