Montreal gluten free

We will be in Montreal as a turn around day and would like to have lunch somewhere near the port. I must maintain a gluten free diet, any suggestions? Gluten free beer would also be nice.

Here's a link to RestoMontreal, preselected for the Old Port area, open for Lunch, and serving Gluten Free options.

On the beer front, try bars selling Glutenberg products (map for Montreal here - zoom in and you'll see several around the 'vieux port' area).

Montreal in general, and especially downtown restaurants, is annoyingly easy to handle all in English (annoying because it's hard to practise your French when nobody will speak back to you in anything but English!). Just in case though, and to ensure if you happen to be somewhere else in Quebec needing food, are you aware of 'Celiac Travel Cards'? The French version can be accessed here for printing.

Here's a link to RestoMontreal, preselected for the Old Port area, open for Lunch, and serving Gluten Free options.

On the beer front, try bars selling Glutenberg products (map for Montreal here - zoom in and you'll see several around the 'vieux port' area).

Montreal in general, and especially downtown restaurants, is annoyingly easy to handle all in English (annoying because it's hard to practise your French when nobody will speak back to you in anything but English!). Just in case though, and to ensure if you happen to be somewhere else in Quebec needing food, are you aware of 'Celiac Travel Cards'? The French version can be accessed here for printing.

Thank you for the links. I will be sure to have them with me. I do have the Celiac Travel Cards and just put them in my folder since you reminded me.