Does EZ Air think that San Jose is close to LAX?

rpcv77

Interesting. Is the entire street in LA only?

Vermont Avenue is basically in LA only. Checked on mapquest (I've been on this street but haven't been the entire way -- it goes through some dicey areas). Northern end at Los Feliz Blvd (east of Hollywood) and goes down to close to the port area.

The City of LA covers a wide area. We're about 30 miles away from downtown LA, and 50 miles from the Port of Los Angeles (which is in the COLA), and officially we live in the COLA.

Vermont Avenue is basically in LA only. Checked on mapquest (I've been on this street but haven't been the entire way -- it goes through some dicey areas). Northern end at Los Feliz Blvd (east of Hollywood) and goes down to close to the port area.

The City of LA covers a wide area. We're about 30 miles away from downtown LA' date=' and 50 miles from the Port of Los Angeles (which is in the COLA), and officially we live in the COLA.[/quote']

Thanks.

Vermont Avenue is basically in LA only. Checked on mapquest (I've been on this street but haven't been the entire way -- it goes through some dicey areas). Northern end at Los Feliz Blvd (east of Hollywood) and goes down to close to the port area....

Oops, thanks, it is Vermont Avenue not Street! And yes, I personally would avoid some parts of it.