OMG! Just snagged corner aft 7408

I checked 2 to 3 times a day for the last 9 months waiting and hoping that an aft would pop up. It just paid off. Can't wait to begin our Transatlantic in our 1st corner aft on the IOS. Moved from hump 6330. Does anyone know if it has 2 lounge chairs? Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Were doing the happy dance.

I checked 2 to 3 times a day for the last 9 months waiting and hoping that an aft would pop up. It just paid off. Can't wait to begin our Transatlantic in our 1st corner aft on the IOS. Moved from hump 6330. Does anyone know if it has 2 lounge chairs? Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Were doing the happy dance.

Yes, it has 2 loungers. Enjoy! You can see many pics of 7708 (mirror cabin of 7408) in my Indy review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2014636

Good score! Have you checked out the "show us your aft" thread? Just search it in google- it's a compilation thread, with everyone posting upon return, loaded with photos :D You can add hours when you return, Congrats, have a great cruise!

Make sure you have turned off preferences for an automatic upgrade. We had a nice d2 hump booked and were given an upgrade to a junior suite, but the location and noise from above made us wonder if our hump, that we did some research to get, would have been a nicer choice. Week done on your persistence paying off!

Make sure you have turned off preferences for an automatic upgrade. We had a nice d2 hump booked and were given an upgrade to a junior suite, but the location and noise from above made us wonder if our hump, that we did some research to get, would have been a nicer choice. Week done on your persistence paying off!

This is good advice. I did this after finally getting the corner aft 7688 on the Explorer, after changing cabins 5 times. I certainly didn't want to finally be upgraded after all these years. Especially after all the work I did to get it in the first place. I called and told them I didn't want an automatic upgrade. I didn't trust doing it online.

It was a great balcony and I spent a lot of time on it, even in the middle of the night.

OP.....enjoy it, I know I did. Best balcony ever.

Gwen :)