Freedom of the Seas Aft Cabins Question

Deck 6, Cabins 6660 thru 6694.....in the pictures of the ship it seems as if there is a "bump out" on the decks below Deck 6. I think it may be the dining room sticking out, maybe it has a curved window or something. If you have a balcony on deck 6, does this bump out area stick out and impede you from looking down and seeing the water? How far does it stick out? I hope I am describing what I am trying to say...... Thanks!

Good question but I don't think it does any more than the lifeboats below all the others but I haven't personally stayed in those cabins. I'm staying in one close soon so if you don't know by then I'll reply back.

Deck 6, Cabins 6660 thru 6694.....in the pictures of the ship it seems as if there is a "bump out" on the decks below Deck 6. I think it may be the dining room sticking out, maybe it has a curved window or something. If you have a balcony on deck 6, does this bump out area stick out and impede you from looking down and seeing the water? How far does it stick out? I hope I am describing what I am trying to say...... Thanks!

No significant loss of view.

We were above it on 9 on LOS a couple months ago. It's the promenade deck wrapping around the dining room - which does bump out a little bit. It hardly impeded our view at all, but it does block the view of the ship's hull actually "entering" the water - if that's a concern for you.

Edited by CT Sean