Slamming doors/drawers

ShelleyQT

Ear plugs. Don't leave home without them.;)

I used ear plugs! The problem was the vibration from having the drawer slam into the wall and jarring my bed.

I guess I should have talked to my neighbors about it.

I agree with you 100% and I wish all cruise lines would put closers on the room doors so that they closed with a piston, like most storm doors, so that they DID NOT SLAM!! :eek:

You know, I was thinking about your comment. I wonder if they specifically do not do that so that the doors will close more quickly in the event of an emergency. While the doors are not going to be water tight, they would rather the doors be closed than open if there is water pouring in (perhaps from a rogue wave that broke a window.)

Just thinking outside the box a bit. I could be completely wrong, and the answer is that they don't want to pay for pistons.

This thread is unbelievable. Ok, note to self: don't slam doors or drawers, don't jiggle hangers, don't flush at night, don't talk too loudly and now we've added be careful of giving off too many vibrations in your cabin. Hopefully these are your biggest problems on your cruise