Planning first cruise

arayay

Hello,

We started to planning our first cruise. We're a couple with a 2 years old girl. In this moment we want to take our first cruise from Florida and take some days at Disney World. That will happen in May 2016.

For this moment we are acquiring information about the cruise lines and routes from Florida. What I look is:

1- A ship with waterslides

2- Great quality of services (food, entertainment, etc)

3- Staff that could speak in Spanish

Thanks for all help you can provide!

Hello,

We started to planning our first cruise. We're a couple with a 2 years old girl. In this moment we want to take our first cruise from Florida and take some days at Disney World. That will happen in May 2016.

For this moment we are acquiring information about the cruise lines and routes from Florida. What I look is:

Carnival, Norwegian Cruise Line and Disney Cruises all have water slides. Disney probably has the best services on board but, likely the priciest of the bunch.

Ship board crews are from all over the world, many from the Philippines. You will likely meet some that can speak Spanish, but, there is not a Spanish cruise line.

Royal Caribbean is another wonderful line to consider, beautiful ships with a myriad of on board activities to choose, no slides but, they do have water parks and surfriders.

Jonathan

Will your child be 2 years old when you cruise? Or is she 2 now? Carnival is the only line with a kids program for children under 3. However, there are some Royal Caribbean ships with nursery facilities, as well as Disney. You might also consider MSC Divina. EM

Thanks for your answers...

She's now 2.

I was thinking about Disney but we'll go to Disney World in same trip... too much Disney? And as you said, it's priciest.

Which is better NCL Epic or Carnival Breeze?

Royal Caribbean is great as I can see... but I think waterslides is a plus for us

Thanks for your answers...

She's now 2.

I was thinking about Disney but we'll go to Disney World in same trip... too much Disney? And as you said, it's priciest.

Which is better NCL Epic or Carnival Breeze?

Royal Caribbean is great as I can see... but I think waterslides is a plus for us

For me that would be too much Disney.........Disney overload unless you are Disney fanatics.

Look at Royal Caribbean shipFreedom of the Seas out of Port Canaveral since that is near Orlando. No, they don't have waterslides but have the childrens waterpark and many other great activities for kids and their ships are beautiful. If you go to the Royal Caribbean website you can take a virtual tour of the ship.

For me that would be too much Disney.........Disney overload unless you are Disney fanatics.

Look at Royal Caribbean shipFreedom of the Seas out of Port Canaveral since that is near Orlando. No, they don't have waterslides but have the childrens waterpark and many other great activities for kids and their ships are beautiful. If you go to the Royal Caribbean website you can take a virtual tour of the ship.

That would be my choice for a child as young as yours. the Carnival Legend out of Tampa does have a slide.

Not too sure about the age of 2, like others said Carnival is a good one. Princess has one of the best Security systems set up for young ones. This is the Info I received from my daughter who worked in this position of watching kids.

Hello,

I would choose the NCL Epic OR Freedom of the Seas ( Port Canaveral) OR the new NCL Escape out of Miami, which arrives Nov. 2015- lots of slides, many dining options & great entertainment....Todas las líneas de cruceros tienen las personas que hablan español, pero NCL y Royal Caribbean para mí, es la mejor .. Mi esposa es de Perú....

Big Al