Presumed Murdered luncheon?

rc1973

I recently booked a cruise on the Gem and I noticed that this luncheon/comedy show was available. I would love to do something like this. However, I am traveling with my husband and 3 yo and it's at noon when the kids club is closed. The show is only offered to people over 18, and I would never take a 3 yo to a show like that regardless.

My husband isn't that interested in the show. He would just have gone to make me happy. I am wondering if I will feel out of place it I go alone. Has anyone here been to the show. Is sitting with friends and participating with others you're with a part of it? I would love to go but don't want to feel awkward if I go alone. Thanks.

I would go alone. Early in life, I got myself accustomed to doing things along. My tastes differed from my friends, so I would go to indie films and sometimes even concerts alone. Eventually, I started traveling abroad alone. Doing things alone is sometimes intimidating, but these experiences tend to be the most memorable--and they always lend themselves to meeting new people.

Go and enjoy!

I was at Presumed Murdered on Epic with Second City. It was open to anyone of all ages. Interesting how they restricted the age. The kids were cute but were not able to follow the script and would ask questions that had nothing to do with solving the crime. So I find it interesting they now have restricted ages.

I think we paid $15 or $20 per person. Second City was talented but this is something I would not do again. It was cute but not really worth the price. The lunch was close to poor and you can get better food at the buffet.

I would say don't stress about passing this up.

Thanks, I actually may be mistaken about the age requirement. It thought I saw it on NCL's site, but now I don't. But, that doesn't change things in my circumstances. I wouldn't bring a 3 year old, even if I could.

The one we went to with the same name was totally for all ages. But you could tell some of the actors got frustrated with some kids and their questions. The actors answer the audience questions in character. It was hard to answer a question in character when it has nothing to do with the skit. The skit moves fast and it was hard for anyone to follow. Maybe to spice it up some they added adult content and restrict kids now.