Jacksonville Cruise Parking

PC Cruisin

What is the price to park at this port? I remember there was another cruise parking lot next to the port, is it still open?

It is $15 per day........and the lot on the corner you are referring to has been closed.

Jax Port is the only one we usually park at the terminal since there is nothing really that close around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Used VIP parking and everything was ok but it's rather run down. Gravel uncovered parking and even though we got there @ 10:30 like we told them we would, we had to wait until almost 12 and had to stop along the way to pick up other cruisers at hotels. Not sure what I'll do next time. They also board pets.

Has anyone us this company near the port ...

VIP Park & Ride - Jacksonville Airport Parking

Offers free shuttle to cruise port ....

Rates start at $3.85 per Day

We used them on our first cruise from Jacksonville. Everything went well going over to the port......but.......on our return we had to wait for the shuttle to come and then wait until it was almost completely full to start the 10+ mile trip back to our car.

We finally got underway and were literally a mile from where our car was parked when we realized the shuttle had turned off and was turning around!!!!:eek: We started questioning the driver and he said he was told to go back to the terminal to pick up a couple more people!!!???? So we had to ride all the way back to where we started, load this couple up and start back again!!! This whole experience added almost an hour to our return trip home!!

We were not happy with our experience so we decided then and there when sailing out of Jax we will always park at the port!!!

• 1 year later...

As I read these reviews and research YELP, it suggests to stay away from the NEW Sandlot, The Parking Mall, or anything related to airport parking especially the Par Ez Fly by Jetway. We are cruising in early March and would like to find a nice hotel, preferably at the beach and any suggestions on parking that have been tested over time. We are coming in from Texas and will be very tired. Good restaurants would be a plus. Any suggestions?

As I read these reviews and research YELP, it suggests to stay away from the NEW Sandlot, The Parking Mall, or anything related to airport parking especially the Par Ez Fly by Jetway. We are cruising in early March and would like to find a nice hotel, preferably at the beach and any suggestions on parking that have been tested over time. We are coming in from Texas and will be very tired. Good restaurants would be a plus. Any suggestions?

A frequent cruiser and friend of mine just sent me this clip from another Florida specific cruise information site:

Note: We have received several complaints from readers about Sandlot Parking, as well as emails from different people claiming to be the owners, but with different email and website addresses. At this point, we recommend parking at the official Jaxport Cruise Parking lot.