Price drop question

1lovehols

If your cruise is within 45 days & is no longer showing as been able to be booked via NCL website how can you view the prices? Or even see if a higher class cabin is a worthy cost to upgrade?

Do you just ring them & see what's available?

If your cruise is within 45 days & is no longer showing as been able to be booked via NCL website how can you view the prices? Or even see if a higher class cabin is a worthy cost to upgrade?

Do you just ring them & see what's available?

If it is sold out (not available for booking), there are no prices to change or higher class cabins to upgrade to.

I don't think it's sold out as it's available on some uk cruise sites. Just not showing any prices on ncl just says email for info or request callback. I'm happy with the cabin chosen just curious about prices for higher cabins this close to sailing.

I don't think it's sold out as it's available on some uk cruise sites. Just not showing any prices on ncl just says email for info or request callback. I'm happy with the cabin chosen just curious about prices for higher cabins this close to sailing.

That sounds like a different situation. You call and ask if a cabin upgrade might be available; that might be the only way.

I suppose they could have sold cabins to the UK travel agencies who are still marketing "their" cabins; if so, "their" cabins are only available the that TA's clients. In NCL's mind, such a cruise is sold out.

Or maybe cabins are available via NCL but they are not putting them on the website.

How are the prices of better cabins on the travel agency site?

That sounds like a different situation. You call and ask if a cabin upgrade might be available; that might be the only way.

I suppose they could have sold cabins to the UK travel agencies who are still marketing "their" cabins; if so, "their" cabins are only available the that TA's clients. In NCL's mind, such a cruise is sold out.

Or maybe cabins are available via NCL but they are not putting them on the website.

How are the prices of better cabins on the travel agency site?

Thanks for this reply, that makes sense. The prices for a mini suite are about £899 but we've an aft balcony which I'm not giving up. It was more a idea on pricing for future reference than a change.

I just had a look at your sailing on the US NCL site and there are insides, balconies, and mini suites available. The MX comes out at around £1040 per person after a rough conversion from USD. They still have B1 and that's showing at £1010 per person. Those are the prices after taxes. Obviously the UK would have different price points but hopefully that gives you an indication.

I don't know why NCL UK and NCL US doesn't show the same thing - we had this happen when looking at prices, too.

I just had a look at your sailing on the US NCL site and there are insides, balconies, and mini suites available. The MX comes out at around £1040 per person after a rough conversion from USD. They still have B1 and that's showing at £1010 per person. Those are the prices after taxes. Obviously the UK would have different price points but hopefully that gives you an indication.

I don't know why NCL UK and NCL US doesn't show the same thing - we had this happen when looking at prices, too.

Thank you for this. The prices are little more than we paid. Mum will ask if booking early was the best choice least I can now say that yes it was since last minute doesn't always mean cheaper.