7/14 Enchantment 4-day Trip n Ship from a Royal Newbie

BSQ

Kudos to Reyno. He is the best!!!!!!!

He is indeed. He had also stopped by before the party to make sure everything was ok, and afterwards as we were leaving fit dinner.

Everything was put away and my friends returned to their suite for the evening with my teddy bear surrounded by party streamers and a bottle if wine - it looked like he ( the teddy bear) had quite the after party.

:)

Influenced by Martinis, read with caution

:D enjoy your vacation! the "season" is rapidly approaching! I had wanted to go to Univesal more than WDW but we were there the weekend Diagon Alley opened. The crowds looked worse than a Florida Wal-Mart during a Black Friday early Bird Special run. :eek:

I saw the pics! Argh! We were down in June and hoped to get some soft opens in art DA; massive fail there! We did stay at CB though; in one of the original little nemo rooms with that wallpaper. I'm deciding between ordering the all inclusive N/A drink package or the premium. I don't drink too much with any of the kids sound, but this time it's just myself and my 17 year old so considering whether I will drink the differences with of rum and boat drinks. I know I will kill the coffee and bottled water. Is Starbucks (lattitudes, whatever) included in the premium coffee package? I can't find a confirmation anywhere.

I saw the pics! Argh! We were down in June and hoped to get some soft opens in art DA; massive fail there! We did stay at CB though; in one of the original little nemo rooms with that wallpaper. I'm deciding between ordering the all inclusive N/A drink package or the premium. I don't drink too much with any of the kids sound, but this time it's just myself and my 17 year old so considering whether I will drink the differences with of rum and boat drinks. I know I will kill the coffee and bottled water. Is Starbucks (lattitudes, whatever) included in the premium coffee package? I can't find a confirmation anywhere.

Sorry, I can't help you on the drink package. All I had was the soda cup, and two of my friends had the beer and wine package. Even when I drink a lot for me on a cruise, I don't break even on the price of the drink packages and am definitely not versed on Royals.

Thank you for the review. Excited to be sailing on her in December. Looks like a great time. Your story of your friend brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing your trip with us!

You're welcome. Sometimes the story tells itself. :)

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and post your pics. I really appreciate it and enjoyed it! :)

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed it.

LOVED this review

:o aww gee, thanks!

Awesome review- I loved every word..

We ( wife Daughter Son in law grandson & granddaughter) in Jan..

Will be our first time on this ship-looking forward to it..

Thanks again for the cool review

Thank you! Hope you enjoy your sailing.

Specialty coffee and tea are only included in the Replenish ($20/day) and Ultimate ($65/day) packages.

Edited by clarea

Thanks for the review and I enjoyed the pics of your door decs. No prob in finding your cabin! :D

Thanks!

LOL on door signs. I taped some of the fish to all our new cruisers doors and said "at 2am after a few drinks, you'll thank me for doing this."

Our next door neighbor also commented that the Sr Frogs Banner helped her find her room too. LOL.

The teens traveling with us got a kick out of the pictures - who really ever thinks their parents were young after all?

Influenced by Martinis, read with caution