Can you do online checki in if the cruise is tomorrow?

beacha

My DD forgot to do online check in. We leave tomorrow on the Pride. She is having trouble accessing her booking on the site. We paid for the cruise in full. Any suggestions as how we should proceed?

Edited by beacha

My DD forgot to do online check in. We leave tomorrow on the Pride. She is having trouble accessing her booking on the site. We paid for the cruise in full. Any suggestions as how we should proceed?

I have but that was a while back. Try calling Carnival if there is a problem online, maybe they could do it over the phone.

They may have changed the rules. When I did it I had booked the cruise the day before.

Cruise-Crazy,

You may be right. They may be able to check in online a day before they cruise. I never have, I only stated what I believe the rules to be. My anticipation is always so high the last few weeks, that I do anything that I can to get closer to sailing.

I haven't done it the day before, but we did book a cruise 2 days before and didn't have any issues checking in online. I booked it in the am with our PVP and checked in that evening so was less than 48 hours prior to sailing. Have a great cruise!

Thanks, everyone. She is still on hold, so I will let you know what she has to do. She called me this morning, and asked me,"Um, do you have my ticket?" Grrrrrr, I told her WEEKS ago to do online check in.

I printed out a copy of the confirmation of paid in full statement in case that's needed. Hoping she brings her passport...:(

Generally speaking your online booking may not be completed, or even saved, within 24 hours of your sailing day. As such you may not be able to print out any cruise documents and will need to prepare a written listing of all guests when you reach the front doors of the port; your name(s) must be on the manifest to enter.

Once inside a guest logistic agent will be able to check you in at the counter so please be sure to have all of your travel documents, emergency contact info, and credit card available to get checked in and receive your sail-and-sign cards.

Of course this is a much slower and time consuming process and it can be done with your extended cooperation and patience will be appreciated.

Edited by Captain Carnival

Cruise-Crazy,

You may be right. They may be able to check in online a day before they cruise. I never have, I only stated what I believe the rules to be. My anticipation is always so high the last few weeks, that I do anything that I can to get closer to sailing.

Well it was a few years ago when I did that. Right now I have a job and can't go with a day or two notice. :D