Amenity details OB 25?

niiaka

I just logged into my account to make a payment and noticed a "bullet" note on bottom of summary that says Amenity Details OB 25. We have OBC of $50 for booking a balcony and I do see that as onboard spending, so what does this OB 25 mean? anyone know?

I just logged into my account to make a payment and noticed a "bullet" note on bottom of summary that says Amenity Details OB 25. We have OBC of $50 for booking a balcony and I do see that as onboard spending, so what does this OB 25 mean? anyone know?

$25 per person.

Thank you. That would explain things!!! So...that doesn't include the OCB from the travel agent, correct?

Correct. You will get a card in the your cabin either on the first or 2nd day (we've always had it on the 1st day) saying how much OBC you rec'd from your TA.

OBC is always split between the first 2 passengers.

Interesting! When I log into NCL my obc shows $50.00. We were only supposed to get $50.00 total from NCL. Since you said "always" split does that mean NCL is giving us $100.00?? That would be a lovely bonus :)

My booking has two OBC listed. One for $25 and one for $50. When you go to payment section it says in green "Your booking includes a $150 onboard credit. So mine shows it per

person under itinerary details and combined under payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Mine shows AMO50 and OB75 and a total of $150 of on board credit. Doesn't make any sense. We also have another $300 coming from Expedia that isn't showing yet. What's the deal?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Mine shows AMO50 and OB75 and a total of $150 of on board credit. Doesn't make any sense. We also have another $300 coming from Expedia that isn't showing yet. What's the deal?

I have AMO50 on my booking's amenity listing. It is a per cabin credit from the TA. And that $50 is not included in the total obc listed elsewhere.

So for you, it looks like: $50 + $150 (75x2). So total OBC of $150 plus the $50 per cabin credit for a total of $200. Is that what you are expecting?

Yes and no... I'm also expecting another $300 from Expedia from a Mastercard promotion. It said it would show in my account 2 to 3 weeks before the cruise and I'm 4 weeks out exactly.

Yes and no... I'm also expecting another $300 from Expedia from a Mastercard promotion. It said it would show in my account 2 to 3 weeks before the cruise and I'm 4 weeks out exactly.

Hmmm. Don't know about that Mastercard promo. We have a $300 obc from NCL for using our Amex card on a suite, but again that's from NCL, not from a TA.

~Denise