Mahagony Bay / Roatan

Ocean Spirit

We've already booked a Cabana but would like to have an idea of the

general cost of mixed drinks and overall experience of the beach.

I paid about 11.00 for a frozen drink. Not the best beach I have been to but it was a nice day.

We went in October and went to a private island. I think the drinks on the beach are about the same as the ship because Carnival built the port and the beach so no reason to change prices. HAPPY SAILING!!!

PS: this is a great port!!

Depends on what you get. I got the standard daquiri and they were 7.50 ea. I think. My bill for the day was $90 and that bought 5 regular daquiris, 3 cans of the Honduran beer and two appetizers. All food is about $10-12/plate on the cabana menu.

We had a cabana -- you're going to love it!

We opted to skip an excursion and go the the beach at Mahogany Bay. It maybe took 10 minutes to follow the path to the beach. We didnt purchase any drinks from the servers walking around the beach. Not sure where your drinks will come from if in a cabana.

We did have lunch in Fat Tuesdays on the beach. Expect about $10-15 per person for food. Drinks varied in price but nothing seemed to be more than ship prices. It was a still less expensive than what we would have paid for an excursion.

We had a fun day and I would chose to do the same again.

Edited by 8335GOULR

We booked a cabana last December and here are the menues that were given to us. Some of the prices are hard to read. We did not order anything. We did bring snacks and water, etc in a cooler from the ship. You will need your own ice. I was told by the bar that they did not have ice. I even offered to buy ice but was told they did not have any.

DSCF6151_zps9eae9506.jpg

DSCF6152_zps0f20b530.jpg